1) Description of the competition and prize: The People’s Favourite Award will be won by one of the five shortlisted restaurants in the competition. The shortlist was chosen from the full list of nominations, by judges from the Sustainable Restaurant Association’s network. The vote is public and anybody can vote. The winner will be the restaurant with the highest number of votes in total, and will receive the award at the Food Made Good Awards on March 22.
2) The shortlist will be announced in the Independent on Sunday on 21st February 2016, at which point voting will open.
3) The shortlist can be found at www.foodmadegood.org/peoplesfave16.
4) Votes can be made via the webform on www.foodmadegood.org/peoplesfave16 or on Twitter using the appropriate hashtags. Votes will be combined from both sources to determine the winner.
5) Voting closes at midnight on the 13th March 2016.
6) Every vote made on the voting form found at www.foodmadegood.org/peroplesfave16 enters the voter into a draw to win one of two copies of ‘Kew on a Plate’ signed by chef Raymond Blanc OBE. Both winners will be picked at random, after voting has closed, and notified by e-mail. The winners must acknowledge their prize within 30 days of notification or a new winner will be drawn and the prize awarded to them.
7) There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6) The ‘People’s Favourite’ winner will be announced in the Independent on Sunday on 20th March 2016.
7) By submitting a vote you give the SRA permission to add you to the monthly newsletter mailing list.